Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Grand Opening

Here it is, the grand opening of my new blog, codyoconnor.blogspot.com! I'll call it my blog, you'll call it Cody's blog.

I am really excited to start my new blog and I have no doubt most of you are skeptical after lets see, Blog America, Warzone, and Xenophobia. If you don't remember those blogs then I've proven my point well. But this blog will be different, because for one thing this will now be my primary blog and I plan on passing down the Better Wing throne to another ambitious blogger.

So that means all of my attention is focused on this blog so I promise you now that I will update it more frequently than even the Better Wing. I'll also be posting more because I plan on opening this blog up to more topics, that was the biggest problem with my other blogs. The Better Wing was just politics, Warzone was just the war on terror, and Xenophobia was just making fun of other countries. But here you will have more than that.

Politics will be broadened for one thing. I will have no problem expressing any opinion on any topic and changing my opinion if I feel it is necessary. I'll be spending more time in the entertainment world. Movies, video games, or maybe just something funny I thought of.

But specifically, there are a few topics you can expect to see a lot of. Corruption, government waste, poll-mongering, and extremism when it comes to politics. And about the politics thing I should tell you now that you really shouldn't block out what I have to say just because your not a Neolibertarian. I am a very reasonable guy who believes in common sense and independence before party line politics, trust me. And if we do disagree I would love to chat with you in the comment section about it. Who knows, maybe you can change my opinion.

Don't get too concerned if you're not on my links list yet. Once I get going I will be making a link list for Conservative, Libertarian, and Liberal blogs. All neatly segregated.

That's about all I have to say about my new blog. If you have any questions or comments, just leave them in the comment section. Anonymous comments are allowed but I'd appreciate it if you at least signed some kind of screen name at the bottom or something.

See you soon!

Comments:
MM
Let's hope this blog makes me less angery then the better wing. Looking forward to your new posts. I just rebooted my computer and you get the honor of being the first link to go into my favorites.
 
Like your new blog, I'll be sure to get a link up on mine. :)
 
Blog on, bro!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?