Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Gas Independence Becomes Cool

--story--

Lets play a quick game of which car would you rather drive.

This?


Or this?


That was the easy round. It is quite worth it to buy a gas guzzling Hummer over an electric car so you can look cool and keep your distance from George Clooney. But round two might be a little bit tougher.

Would you rather drive this car?


Or this car?


Can't make up your mind? What if I told you the second car was electric? Yeah, electric. That means you can stop buying oil from terrorists so they have no money to attack us, and you look cool doing it. You're looking at the new Tesla Roadster. The future of cars. A way we can beat terrorists without firing a shot, bring people out of poverty, and protect the environment. This car's going to make Conservatives, Liberals and Hippies happy. God bless America! And I tip my hat to you Tesla. Good work.


Comments:
I hate Hummers! They are evil! And that is a very pretty new car. Thanks for informing me about it.
 
Hummers are evil? LOL! Terrorists are evil! Hummers are merely transportation but no, I wouldn't buy one. I think they are just a way of showing off.

I chose the second car because I like the lines, although I don't like red, but I'm sure it comes in all the colors that cars come in. It's a great looking car! You are right, Cody. I wouldn't mind owning that one little bit! :)
 
I hate Hummers! They are evil!

Got that right. The H1 was okay but the H2 and H3 are just yuppie cars built to look like off-road vehicles.

Actually I hate all the cars on this post. Give me a simple pre-2000 Jeep any day.
 
A lot of things are evil, just in different ways. The environment and I hate Hummers.
 
Robby, you hatemonger.

So, do you think you can get on AIM today or should I just send you an e-mail of my questions?
 
A lot of things are evil, just in different ways. The environment and I hate Hummers.

The enviroment I'm not worried about. I just want a car that works. Hummers don't.

Robby, you hatemonger.


Haha, right. Well you know, cars are built for different kinds of people. Those are all built for yuppies. That's just my opinion on it.
 
Haha. Now those are cool. Wonder if rabbits come in electric... lol

I don't personally like Hummers... gas-gussling pickups are more my style. ;)
 
I agree. Hummers are not at all good for the environment we live in
On the same note, big houses are worse. Couples that live in big houses are just showing off and wasting valuable resources. A couple of people only need like 1000 square feet of living space. Lets give anyone with a big house the finger. And big boats too! I hate big boats, and they are so loud. We should all float on rafts with sails. Oh, and fancy cars, I hate them to. Lets hate them all. And who is the retard that uses black text on a dark blue background. I hate you too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?