Saturday, January 06, 2007

 

I'm back

Okay, so I took two weeks off, I didn't plan on it though. I've literally been sick since the day after christmas and am still recovering to date. If you must know what happened, I got my wisdom teeth out the day after Christmas ("gift day") and was soar and in pain for a few days after. But with the surgery taking a hit on my immune system I was prone to about anything. At first I got a fever and then I got a terrible case of the flu. I was unable to keep any liquids down because I was throwing up every hour or two throughout the day and night. By the next morning I had thrown up around 20 times and was completely dehydrated and had to go to the hospital to get an IV. It took two bags of water to the blood stream before I felt better. From there I spent another week just recovering from that, there was a lot of sleep I had to catch up on.

But I'm back, and I plan on blogging again, plus I'm still working on a podcast. Right now I'm still working on the studio. I'd post some pictures but for some reason my computer doesn't recognize my digital camera. Oh well. Right now I've got two computers set up. One to play sound clips and the other to record the show. I have a mixer to take in all of the sounds (the computers SFX, and the microphones) and send them to the other computer to be recorded. Right now I have one mic set up, and am planning on going to radioshack this weekend to get a second one. The third I will probably be borrowing. The hosts of the show will be: me, Robby Miller (if you read the comments you know him) and Mike Mehigan. So what we'll have is a Libertarian, a Conservative, and a Liberal all behind microphones debating politics and whatnot. But we haven't decided on how the tone of the show should be. Nasty debates or lighthearted and humorous discussions. Maybe both.

So that's still on it's way, and I will keep you updated on it.

Comments:
Actually not knowing what was wrong might just have been ok...haha but I'm glad you're on the road to recovery--being sick is never much fun.
 
Yeah, I probably could have gone without knowing the details too.

But seriously, it's good to see a post here again, I was wondering about that. And I'm definitely looking forward to the podcasting.
 
but you know you can't beat a record of 20. I am in fact proud of that number. Haha, jk. Thanks guys.
 
I'm glad your feeling well enough to do some more writing. I enjoy reading your opinions, even though I don't always agree. A.D.
 
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/stomach-flu-rips-through-the-nation/20070109095309990001?cid=842

Just saw that and thought I'd share--you aren't alone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?