Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Links are Finally up

Yep, I have the links section finished on the sidebar. I could use a few more Libertarian and Liberal links, so if you want me to blindly advertise your webite, here's your chance. I'm also looking to join a few webrings, so if there's any ringmasters out there who are looking, just drop a comment. I'm really ready to get this site going on the advertising front. Links, webrings, and comments on other peoples blogs.

But speaking of traffic, I must say I'm quite surprised how well I've done in the first week or so. I'm already up to around 25 hits a day, and rising. My new blog has been doing quite well.

So that's just an update on that. More posts coming soon...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?