Saturday, January 20, 2007

 

Podcast Update

Well, I've finally done my first podcast, but it'll be a little longer before you are able to hear it because I am still waiting for libsyn to activate my account so I can upload my mp3 files.

But once it is up you will have a lot to listen to because we do two hours a week. Wednesdays and Sundays from 7-8 PM ET is when we record new episodes. But it's not live so it will be a little while after that before it's on the web.

I'll admit I probably won't get a chance to update the blog as much because so much time goes into running a good podcast, but I'll try my best.

Anyways, I'll tell you when it's up and I'll explain all of the ways you can hear it. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?